- There is a 48-hour cancellation policy for any service. Exceptions are made for family and medical emergencies.
- In the scenario where an event is canceled due to inclement weather, compensation is required to cover traveling expenses if I arrive at the location of the event before the event is canceled.
- When a video is created and sent via email for feedback, a response is required within 48-hrs. Late video adjustment requests can be subject to additional fees.
- Failure to pay for a service within 30 days of an invoice request can be subject to late fees.
- Once a video has been finalized and approved, no more complimentary video adjustments can be made. 2 complimentary rounds of video revisions are offered.
- Main Line Vids will not commit to a video service with any person(s) under the age of 18 without the prior consent of a parent or guardian.